Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coffee Goodness!!!!!

Oh sweet Jesus! If you haven't tried these yet, you MUST! I bought my first box of six today just to see if they were any good or not. Let me put it this way...on the first bite my eyes rolled back in my head as I took in the total yummy goodness! They nailed the flavor of a cafe mocha perfectly, and the texture and quality of the chocolate on the bottom is superb. The granola bar is soft and just enough salty. This bar can fool you into thinking you have had a real coffee and whole grain muffin. It is a very rewarding breakfast bar experience. YUMMMMMY! Try them! For more information about Caribou Coffee and all of their yummy products, you may visit their website at Caribou Coffee

2 comments:

RockMeGently said...

Haha, Dawn! Do you have a small share in General Foods? Sounds pretty darn good, a little chocolate in the morning, goes a long way. A bit more nutritious than the nutty bars I am given to indulge upon, lol. I would love to introduce it to my granddaughter, my son calls her KARA-boo!! Okay, I tend to get excited over chocolate, too :/

Janice said...

I posted about these not long ago - they are FABULOUS!! I ate them as a dessert. :-)